Avoid things that can increase the risk of prostate cancer.
According to a study conducted in the UK, prostate cancer is a type of cancer is the second most cause of death in the UK.
Specific diet and eating nutritious foods, which will improve overall health will reduce your risk of prostate cancer in the future. However, there are some of the best ways you can do to improve prostate health.
Here are 10 of them, as quoted by prostate health.
– Many believe that the lycopene in red fruits and tomatoes help protect the cells of the prostate. High lycopene intake, at least 10 milligrams per day (eg, six ripe plum tomatoes) can deliver the most benefits.
– Limit your intake of dairy products. The intake of protein and high calcium milk are associated with prostate cancer risk is higher. You should limit yourself to consume no more than three servings of dairy products a day. The amount is enough to protect your bones and teeth.
– Alternative dairy products like soy, fortified with vitamins and minerals have additional benefits for isoflavone content.
– Replace animal fats with vegetable oil or vegetable oil. Saturated fats, which are found in animal food sources, can increase the risk of prostate cancer. Vegetable oils such as olive, peanut and canola better use than butter and animal fats.
– Consumption of pomegranate routinely as good for prostate health. It is believed to be due to the polyphenols contained therein provide health benefits are tremendous. Therefore, consumption of about four pomegranates every day.
– Drinking green tea is also believed to minimize the risk of prostate cancer. However, if you can not drink a few cups of green tea a day, you can consume the extract are now available on the market.
– Avoid eating more than 500 grams of cooked red meat per week. Make sure the meat is not cooked too ripe. Red meat is also rich in saturated fats that must be consumed in smaller portions, without the fat.
– Increase consumption of vegetables that go into the cruciferous family, like broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower. That’s because they contain compounds that can fight prostate cancer.
– Keep your body weight so as not to get into the category of obese (Body Mass Index over 30). Obesity can increase the risk of prostate cancer.
– And, do not forget to exercise regularly that almost every day a week. Each workout should be done for at least 30 minutes.
Finally this is the summary from all nutrition, you can get it here : prostate health supplement